Re: cttproxy

From: Tim O'Donovan <tim#icukhosting.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:50:27 +0100

Hi Willy,

Many thanks for the help.

>   1) use a client from a different network and add a default route from

> your MTA to haproxy. In this case, you'll also need to enable IP
> forwarding on your haproxy machine so that your SMTP servers can
> access the rest of the world.
Fantastic. That did the trick. And it makes complete sense now I think about it.

The only problem I have now, is that any servers that are on the same switch as haproxy experience the same problem as before, in that the requests just time out. I wonder if there is some iptables magic that can be setup to redirect incoming requests from the internal network on port 25 to a non-transparent haproxy instance.

Love the new UNIX socket stats feature in 1.3.13.

Thanks,
Tim Received on 2007/10/22 11:50