Re: RFC: continous counters (fwd)

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:46:52 +0100

Hi Krzysztof,

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 06:26:44AM +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> > >Oh, that's possible. I'll have to check too.
> >
> > Please do. I might have overlooked something.
>
> I'll try to take some time today for this and will get back to you ASAP.

OK I just checked, and req->total is incremented in stream_sock_read() when reading data, so there's already a non-zero value there if you read partial headers, before the backend is assigned. Thus, let's add the test on the backend which will definitely solve the issue.

Cheers,
Willy Received on 2007/11/14 08:46