Cookie/acl priority?

From: Dan Zubey <dzubey#odysseyware.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:16:43 -0700

I have a bit of a problem and a question I need help with.

We have a twisted app server that wants to hand people off to another server to do reporting when they request it.

We're doing cookie-based stickiness as well as session tracking.The handoff to the java server is done by acl.

When the handoff occurs, the entire session seems to go off into the virtual bit-bucket.

How can I get this to work, and have a client jump between servers and allow haproxy to give precedence to the acl (vhost name) while keeping the cookies sticky?

Thanks,

-Dan Received on 2007/11/27 22:16