haproxy 1.3.14 is coming soon...

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 02:32:09 +0100

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to merge all the work that was pending. This is a quick mail because I have to sleep a little bit before working tomorrow :-)

This version containts, among other things :

I will very likely release 1.3.14 this week. I've already updated the GIT tree on my web site for those who want to pull from it. For others, the latest snapshot is here :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/test/haproxy-1.3.13-75.tar.gz

I tried to update doc/configuration.txt a little bit. I think I'll soon have to take all the keywords one at a time and document them all.

Have fun,
Willy Received on 2007/12/03 02:32