[ANNOUNCE] haproxy 1.3.14.1

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 17:18:39 +0100

Hi !

here it is, haproxy-1.3.14.1. Sorry for the delay. It contains two minor fixes and one appreciable doc update :

Concerning the doc, the following keywords have been explained in details in the configuration manual, I have started to write them by alphabetical order and completed with those I already had. Next ones will come soon :

      acl, appsession, balance, bind, block, capture cookie,
      capture request header, capture response header, clitimeout,
      contimeout, cookie, default_backend, disabled, enabled, errorfile,
      http-check disable-on-404, monitor fail, option contstats,
      timeout client, timeout clitimeout, timeout connect,
      timeout contimeout.

As usual, updates can be found here :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/src/

I have also rebuilt an x86 executable, but not the sparc one.