redirections using http 302 / other way?

From: florian iragne <florian.iragne#viewsurf.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:39:53 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to move from pound to haproxy and currently, there is one last thing that i can't move. I'm using Pound to redirect clients to serveral servers using http 302 code (load balancing is done with round robin), so that the chosen server directly replies to the client, avoiding the response through the server hosting Pound. This is necessary to maximize the bandwidth.

With Haproxy, i see that 302errorloc is available, but not for this purpose. So my question is : is there a way, in Haproxy, to do the same (or similar) redirection than the one i currently make with Pound?

thanks for your answers and ideas on this topic

Florian Received on 2008/01/21 08:39