Question about Errors / Warnings in Statse

From: james <james#nyi.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:27:26 -0500

Hey Everyone,

When looking at the HAProxy stats, I've noticed two very odd, and maybe related, issues. One is that for 3 out of 5 web servers have much more connections than the other two. For example, the Sessions->Curr column is around 30 for the three servers, while the other servers are around 5 - 10 and since its round robin, I'm not sure why its so even.

The other question I have is what do Errors->Resp and Warn->Retr mean in the stats screen. I ask because those numbers seem to keep increasing but only for the three mentioned before. I was wondering if there was any way to debug what is causing those numbers to increase.

Thanks!