[ANNOUNCE] haproxy 1.3.14.3

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 22:37:28 +0100

Hi all!

it's been a long time without updates. I have merged all the fixes I have collected since last release, and issued 1.3.14.3.

This version fixes several minor issues, some of which may be annoying still, particularly in the stats where Krzysztof found and fixed several wrong values. Ryan Warnick found that appsession was not working as expected and provided a fix which got merged too.

I also noticed today that "option allbackups" was not working anymore in round robin mode due to a typo I introduced. By default, the option was ignored, but if at one moment no backup server was up, then once they come back, they will always be considered as "allbackups", whatever the option says.

What remains are minor doc fixes and updates. Since the quantity of changes is quite low, I suggest that distro packagers either upgrade or merge the patches.

Here comes the relevant part from the Changelog :

    Released version 1.3.14.3 with the following main changes :

I've rebuilt a Linux/x86 binary for 1.3.14.3, but that's all.

Please find updates here :

   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/src/       (sources + changelog)
   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/doc/configuration.txt.gz   (doc)
   http://haproxy.1wt.eu/download/1.3/bin/          (linux/x86 binary)