Reread of config without restart

From: Michael Rennt <m.rennt#gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 16:21:19 +0100

Hello,

first of all, thanks for this great piece of software.

I'm currently using version 1.3.14.2.

I'm looking for a way to have the daemon reread the config without shutting it down and starting it again.

Might the "Soft Server-Stop" in the contributions section what I'm looking for, I'm not quite sure about this?

This feature would be especially interessting for implementing external healthchecks or for changing server weights on-the-fly without interrupting other services.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Michael Received on 2008/03/11 16:21