Re: New feature: leastconn load balancing algorithm

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:09:44 +0200

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 02:56:46PM +0200, Krzysztof Oledzki wrote:
> I had some urgent and critical problems and tasks last two weeks, so I
> wasn't able to get back to the discussion, but I'll try to do it ASAP.

OK, take your time, there's no emergency.

> BTW: what is the current timeline for 1.3.15? I have two minor and one
> medium changes but as always, I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it
> during this week. If you are going to release it quite soon I'll plan it
> for 1.3.16.

I wanted to release 1.3.15 last week but I had problems too. I have one pending patch to review from one guy at Nokia who worked on POST parameter extraction. I'd prefer to merge it before 1.3.15 since it adds a new state to the server FSM. I need one day to review the patch, and will most likely merge it early, leaving room for later improvements. If I can manage to release it this week, I'd be more than happy !

Best regards!
Willy Received on 2008/03/31 15:09