Re: haproxy with 10Gig NICs

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:01:15 +0200

Hi Aleks,

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 02:45:48PM +0200, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> On Mon 31.03.2008 01:24, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> >Hi All,
> >
> >I've just published a few preliminary benchmark results of HAProxy
> >running on Myricom's 10Gig NICs. Results are excellent, with 9.897 Gbps
> >reached with two processes, and 35128 hits/s !
>
> Wow ;-))

as you say it :-)

> Which 'client' have you used?

My poor old dirty "inject29". Yes I know it's a total crap and needs to be rewritten. But I'm lazy and it works well enough for this.

> Do you think that you can run some tests against nginx instead of tux
> ;-), of course if you have time and leisure ;-)?

Yes I can, but I will ask you to contribute some efforts for this. Could you provide me with :

That way I will not spend my time trying to figure how to configure it (I always have trouble with tools I'm not used to, you know).

Cheers,
Willy Received on 2008/03/31 23:01