Using stunnel + haproxy for SSL support

From: Alberto Giménez <lagimenez#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:54:40 +0200

 Hi,

I'm having trouble using stunnel and haproxy to load balance https and http traffic. To be honest, I really don't know wether it is stunnel or haproxy related so I am going to contact both lists :)

I have set up a haproxy load balancer as http proxy for two backend Apache2 webservers. It works fine.
I also have stunnel on the same LB to add SSL suport (with xforwardedfor patch installed). It works fine (mostly).

The issue is related to Apache trailing slash thingie. If I query https://haproxy.domain.loc/hatest/ it works perfectly, but if I omit the trailing slash: https://haproxy.domain.loc/hatest then following things happen:

I've been googling and searching the lists but nothing found. There is any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

--
Alberto Giménez