timeout http-request

From: Dan Zubey <dzubey#odysseyware.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:42:02 -0700

I've been working with the 'timeout http-request' option, and to my understanding, if I set

timeout http-request 5s

and I telnet to my haproxy server on the port it's listening on, haproxy should close the session in 5 seconds if I do not give it proper headers before then.

This isn't what I'm getting. What I'm seeing is the connection being held open until 'timeout client'.

Has anyone else had success or failure in using the timeout http-request option?

Thanks

-Dan Zubey Received on 2008/04/29 00:42