Re: Need to update README.

From: Brian Gupta <brian.gupta#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:57:20 -0400

Since I have to read the docs anyway, I don't mind taking a first pass at wikifying them as I go along. (It will make my life so much easier down the road). What wiki software do you plan to setup? (If you are going to use Twiki, I can start wikifying it now, as I have a private Twiki setup.).

Cheers,
-Brian

--
- Brian Gupta