tcp splicing with transparent proxy...

From: Sameh M. Shaker <s.shaker#webdistrict.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 15:02:41 +0400

Hello there everyone,
I've successfully tried to use CTTProxy + HAProxy, and it worked like magic; We mainly used it to present the client IPs to the servers in the backend ...
Also I've tried out TCP-Splicing + HAProxy, and it was a great success, but it won't present the client IPs to the backend servers (correct me if i'm wrong)...

I've tried to try them both together, TCP-Splicing + CTTProxy, but didn't work out...But to be honest, I didn't spend much time debugging the issue...

what am I missing? some iptables trick? may be they don't work nicely together ?

Appreciate sharing your thoughts... Received on 2008/05/04 13:02