Re: bug report for haproxy 1.3.15

From: <manuelsspace-listas#yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 20:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
  I don't know is this is true to haproxy but, in my recent research, keep alive is a bad option, at least between the client and the proxy, between the proxy and backends may help. Closing and discarding/sharing resources is better.

 Later,
Manuel Soto
Get Firefox!

I read the configuration file before and notice that 'haproxy doesn't support http keep alive'. But I don't realize which trouble it brings.

How about enable 'option httpclose' by default for backends/frontend of http mode untill haproxy supports http keepalive?

Regards,

QHY This is expected and a known limitation. Haproxy does not support keepalive as of now, and limits its analysis to the first request of a session. More info in doc/configuration.txt:2.1.1 if you're interested.