Re: #include?

From: Alberto Giménez <lagimenez#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:56:35 +0200

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Dan Zubey <dzubey#odysseyware.com> wrote:
> Willy, would it be possible to add the directive 'include' to have the
> pre-processor include another config file from the local filesystem?
> i.e.,
>
> option include /etc/haproxy/backend.conf
>

> It would help immensely to make things more readable for my coworkers :)
>
> I know I could write a pre-preprocessor to make a config file, just
> wondering if we could have it in haproxy.

Hi Dan, if you *really* need the include thing, you can use cpp and #include "files". That should work and you will not need to invent your own wheel ;)

Another approach could be write a wrapper for haproxy initscript (or executable, directly) that "cat"s the config parts or so, but I think "cpp" approach is simpler and would fit your needs.

Regards

--
Alberto Giménez