Re: Expected haproxy performance inside a VMWare instance

From: Guillaume Bourque <Guillaume.Bourque#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:12:09 -0400

Hi all

We use haproxy in a vm on top of vmware server to load balance RDP traffic for 70 users and it's working great

it's using 2-3 % CPU on dual quad core Dell 2950 server

All our users go through the RDP load balancer for all there applications ( IE, outllook and corporate APPS) and find it fast enough. but it's not a very big setup.

Bye

--
Guillaume Bourque, B.Sc.,
consultant, infrastructures technologiques