strange logging line/statistics weirdness - plus 'timeout queue' weirdness?

From: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:44:07 +0800

hi folks, I've got a situation where I have maxconn set on a frontend, and it seems that when this happens and the maxconn is hit, a connection can stay stuck indefinitely in some queue until a connection slot is freed up? Initially, I was thinking that perhaps the 'timeout queue' would cover this, but apparently not. I've got
'timeout queue 5s' in the defaults section, but my connection will
stay stuck forever, until a connection slot is freed up.

In addition to 'timeout queue' not being effective (yes, I know
'timeout queue' is not applicable for a frontend, but then... should
we be able to set a timeout for this still?)

The strange log line I see (questionable value is Tt - since I obviously spent a minute and a half waiting for a reply)

(extra cruft cut) [27/Aug/2008:12:30:53.081] front-xxx back-xxx/server1 0/0/0/0/17 200 362 - - --VN 0/0/0/0/0 0/0 "GET / HTTP/1.1" Is this correct? Tt = 0?

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."