RE: Questions about haproxy/cacti plugin

From: Mathieu Trudel <MTrudel#mediagrif.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:14:21 -0400

Looks to me like Cacti can't get to the files necessary to retrieve the data.

The errors you get are specific to Cacti, not the perl script that interrogates haproxy or the SNMP configuration. You should probably give take a look at whether all the fields in the data queries and data input methods that you use are working.

Also, the error messages you get seem to indicate errors in using script queries... Have you loaded the perl script included in the haproxy distribution somewhere your cacti configuration?

/ Matt