Implement Protocol Filter

From: Christoph Petersen <lists#peterschen.de>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:18:54 +0200

Hi guys,

I'm new on this list. So hello all.

I'm currently using HAProxy together with spamassassin. This is maybe not the exact intention of HAProxy but it is working like a charm and much better than using DNS RRD.

But I wondered something. As we distribute the scanning over a few hosts sometimes we get errors with the scanning but of course we can't say on which server the mail was scanned (or in this case on which server the error happened).

Maybe you can give me some advice if it is possible to implement a protocol handler or filter which is able to simply add a header field to the email which is scanned so we can track the server on which the mail was scanned.

Thanks for your replies.

BR
Christoph Received on 2008/09/11 15:18