Re: Rails app with maxconn 1 receiving more than 1 request at a time

From: Mark Imbriaco <mark#37signals.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:23:55 -0400

For the record, I have seen this as well lately. I was planning to report it when I had time to dig up more data, but Rupert beat me to it. Here's an example of what I see on one of my instances: http://skitch.com/signalmark/i5j1/haproxy-maxconn-bug

I'm wondering if this is a regression in 1.13.3.3 since I don't see similar numbers in the HAproxy stats on 1.13.3.2.

-Mark