Need help

From: Nagender Pundir <nagender#InfiCareTech.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:04:16 -0400

Hi,

I wanted to check if someone if currently looking for a gig. One of my client based in Phoenix, AZ need some help with HA Proxy. They need some linux Administration skills too. They will pay a good rate and also take care of all expenses if someone is coming from outside AZ.

Please email me at nagender#inficaretech.com if you feel interested.

Regards,

Nagender Pundir

703-842-9410(Direct)

 <http://www.inficaretech.com/> www.InfiCareTech.com

P Please don't print this email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet EARTH.   Received on 2008/09/19 03:04