Re: Persistence + Round Robin

From: Brian Moschel <brian.moschel#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:23:07 -0500

We're building a comet application with persistent connections, which is why it needs persistence after the first time. It runs on multiple nodes with shared memory (Terracotta), but the performance is much better when users from the same referer are grouped together, hence the need to send 100 users from each referer to each node.
Does anyone know how to extend HAProxy with this functionality? For pay of course.