Re: Adding SSL

From: Marcus Herou <marcus.herou#tailsweep.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:08:57 +0200

Well yes I had troubles with permissions initially but I sorted that out and it worked perfectly for hours in a rowthen suddenly out of the blue it allocated 100% cpu.

Hmm I though kill pid.... restart service. Then again after some hours the same stuff happened. Because of lacking time I just took the easy way out and installed lighttpd. I don't like lighttpd as a central infrastructure component though and will test stunnel again.

/M

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Benoit <maverick#maverick.eu.org> wrote:

> Marcus Herou a écrit :
>
>> I used Stunnel earlier this week but the strangest things happened and it
>> allocated 100% of the CPU etc. Really strange. I stopped it and just
>> installed lighttpd with ssl support which proxies everything to haproxy.
>>
> You may have trouble with your chroot (unsufficient access right for
> example),
> you may check syslog

+46702561312
marcus.herou#tailsweep.com