Re: Haproxy & Http Compression

From: Benoit <maverick#maverick.eu.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:31:46 +0200

Maciej Bogucki a écrit :

> Benoit wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> For some reason iwant to re-add http compression to my system, but
>> the trick is that it must not have an impact on the apache log files (ie
>> the reported size of each http request must be the same as before
>> compression).
>>
> Hello,
>
> Patch mod_log_config module to log request size before compression.

Well, i'm not sure it would be easier than adding deflate support to haproxy.
Anyway as of now i've taken the easy road, but logging both numbers and adding a regexp to my log pipe application.

But i won't give up on a haproxy patch, so it will meet the features of other load-balancing system. However i won't mind a little pointer to were the data is copied for the backend to the frontend and vice-versa :) Received on 2008/10/07 15:31