Re: errors on stats not showing up on log?

From: Greg Gard <ggard#carepaths.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:12:24 -0400

hi,

just to follow up, i upgraded to the latest 1.3.15.4 release hoping that would make the errors dissappear. i am getting fewer errors, but i am still seeing errors on the stats page for which there is no log entry. any ideas?

the errors are for my ssl tcp listener and are marked on the stats page as response errors. my global log level is set to notice.

--
greg gard, psyd
www.carepaths.com