Patch for ignoring listener failures against 1.3.15.5

From: Jeff Buchbinder <jbuchbinder#ravewireless.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 21:47:18 -0400

I'm attaching a rough patch against 1.3.15.5, which allows haproxy to continue functioning even when tcp listeners fail to bind properly. This was useful for our implementation because we share configuration files between locations, and don't want it to die when certain binds fail.

It's really rough, and kills some possibly vital error handling in src/proxy.c and src/haproxy.c ; ideally it would be rolled in to work with a runtime flag.

Jeffrey Buchbinder
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Rave Wireless, Inc
M: 860 617 5750