Re: Sticky failover for tcp?

From: Guy <wyldfury#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:42:11 +0000

Hi Caleb,

2008/11/28 Caleb Anthony <caleb.anthony#gmail.com>:
> I'm not sure if you are running MySQL on Linux or not, but have you heard of
> or tried out MySQL Cluster?

I've heard of, but not tried cluster. The previous admin gave it a go but had a lot of problems with it, but that was 2 years ago. I've also heard bad things about it and a couple of people recommended against it. Has it improved a lot lately?

The current servers have circular replication between the two, but I'd rather not have that, if it goes wrong it can be messy and complicated getting data back in sync.

--
Don't just do something...sit there!