proposal: # anchors in stats page

From: Leo Catalinas <lcg#ibercaja.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:27:03 +0100

Hello all!

I write you to make a simple proposal I think it could be useful for haproxy monitoring :)

I manage a web platform and use HaProxy for balancing, and Zabbix for monitoring.

I use the haproxy status page this way:

For the 2nd, it would be very good if the status page had internal anchors for each frontend/backend in order to call the stats page this way:

   http://1.2.3.4/stats#W1

... being "W1" the backend to monitor in a screen.

This way, it would be possible to link directly to the interesting backend to monitor, hiding the version and other unwanted data.

Thank you very much for this excellent application!!

Regards,
Leonardo Catalinas Received on 2008/12/08 11:27