http logging in tcp mode

From: Mitya Korochkin <mityacor#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:16:29 +0200

Hi There,

We're running haproxy in tcp mode balancing http traffic. We use tcp mode because its much faster in our case then http mode. Also we're using "source" balancing algorithm and do not modify any http header. As we're balancing http traffic, we'd like to log some http data, like url on haproxy.
I think it is not possible with standard installation, but maybe some of you had the same problem and found some solution. I guess some patching required.
What would you do in this case?

Thanks in advance

--
Mitya