Re: Source for 1.3.15.4 unavailable

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 22:36:15 +0100

Hi guys,

I've run into a big trouble with my ADSL access: my provider (france telecom) had incidently unplugged it but it was a bit hard to get them to look at it because they were absolutely certain they did not sell this service (!)... Well, that's fixed now.

During the day it took to get that fixed, I moved the site and the DNS to the formilux.org server in order to limit breakage. After the fix, I moved the DNS back but forgot to undo the config.

I've just fixed it, and it works now.

Thanks guys for notifying !
Willy