Re: Virtualhosts

From: Benoit <maverick#maverick.eu.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:11:43 +0100

Molnár Gábor a écrit :
> I stripd the duplicated lines, but nothing changes...
Yes, i already said that
> My version: 1.3.15.7
> Hmm, I don't no what is wrong :s
> In the virtualhosts are the virtual ip (192.168.1.100), I think it's
> good...

Well your problem is in the understanding of how haproxy and/or apache works ...
it's not like LVS where the LB machine redirect paquets using MAC address, instead
haproxy keep the connection from the client and open a new connection to the backend
server and basically copy/paste from the client socket to the backend socket.

your virtualhost should be configured with the apache server ip address or to simply
use the asterisk:
NameVirtualHost *:80
<VirtualHost *:80>

    ServerName ...
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>

    ServerName ...
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>

    ServerName ...
</VirtualHost> Received on 2008/12/30 13:11