Using HAproxy in web server benchmark configuration (e.g. SPECweb)?

From: Hsin, Chih-fan <chih-fan.hsin#intel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 12:20:40 -0800

Hi, have any one use HAproxy to run some web server benchmark testing? I tried to see if I can use HAproxy in SPECweb2005 configuration, but I couldn't find a way. I want to use a set of web servers to serve as the System Under Test (SUT). The requests from clients to SUT can be distributed through HAproxy. However, the traffics from Primary Client and the Backend Simulator to SUT cannot be routed to the correct web server. At least, I didn't find a way yet. Does any one have any similar experience? Thanks,
Chih-fan Hsin Received on 2009/01/05 21:20