select backend based on URI?

From: Michael Fortson <mfortson#gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:40:15 -0800

It doesn't look like this is supported yet since acl only supports block, but I'd like to route incoming requests based on the URI.

Currently I have things going through haproxy to an nginx cluster, and then nginx matches based on the URI and sends some requests back into haproxy on a different port with its own dedicated listener and backend. It works most of the time, but it can be slow, and there are occasional 502s.

Is there any way of doing this all in haproxy? Received on 2009/01/30 19:40