Re: REQ errors

From: Jeffrey 'jf' Lim <jfs.world#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:38:44 +0800

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Mayur B <mayurb#gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are seeing a high number of errors in the REQ column of the HAproxy UI.
> What is the REQ error column? How can we resolve this?

Bad http requests. May not exactly be your fault (so not exactly resolvable) - could be due to a number of things. Unless you suspect something wrong with your network connection (or the other party's network connection), these are usually port scans, or server scans...

-jf

--
In the meantime, here is your PSA:
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."