Log Errors on Loaded HAProxy

From: Robert Simmons <mail#robertsimmons.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:12:35 +0000

Hello All

I am currently seeing errors on the console when a HAProxy instance passes 15,000 concurrent connections when the firewall is on. HAProxy is configured to send info level syslogs to a remote syslog server, and I successfully receive the startup syslog whether the firewall is up or not. The errors continue with several per second until the firewall is stopped, after-which they stop. I have tried opening UDP 514, the syslog port but this has not helped.

Sample error:
[ALERT] 053/000728 (8071) : sendto logger #0 failed: Operation not permitted (errno=1)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Robert Simmons Received on 2009/02/23 01:12