Explaination of each parameter in Stats page

From: Manjunath Raju <manjunath.raju#teampcs.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 15:12:01 -0700

Hi support ,

I am interested in knowing the meaning of each parameter in stats page .

Like for example in session column ,

What does Cur, Max, Rate represent . Similarly I would like to know for rest of the column in Queue, Bytes, Server and so on

I couldn't find this information in haproxy reference manual and other locations in Google.

It will be of great help if you can send me this information .

Thanks,
Manjunath Raju
Infrastructure and Storage architect. Received on 2009/04/17 00:12