what are "normal" ports to bind/connect to?

From: Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode#tanso.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:14:37 +0200

I'm trying to write an selinux policy for haproxy that will be included in the upstream "refpolicy" project, and wonder what ports haproxy should be allowed to bind and connect to by default. I know it might need any port, and was thinking I could allow that by a flag that is default off:

        haproxy_bindconnect_any = off

but what would be the most common ports for haproxy, that should be default allow in the policy ? Is there a clear set of ports that haproxy is most commonly used for ?

  -jf Received on 2009/04/22 11:14