Re: A patch for haproxy-1.3.17 which add X-Original-Dst header.

From: Maik Broemme <mbroemme#plusserver.de>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 16:44:05 +0200

Hi,

many thanks Willy, I have still found a line which was missing in the patch. In 'src/cfgparse.c' around line 677 there are the default values set. I missed the following line:

curproxy->except_to = defproxy.except_to;

Just to set the default values if they will be - maybe - changed in future versions. So please add it before adding the patch. :)

I have also another question: I am preparing a patch for setting multiple except values to X-Forward-For and X-Original-To, because I am still missing this feature. Am I right that it isn't possible in the current version or did i miss something in documentation?

Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu> wrote:
> Hi Maik,
>
> OK the patch looks fine, I've merged it.
>
> Thanks!
> Willy

--Maik Received on 2009/05/08 16:44