Logging long http headers

From: Karl Pietri <karl#slideshare.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:09:04 -0700

Is there a way to log more than 64 characters of a header? I've run into this problem twice now. once with cookies and now with referer. We currently pipe our logs around with syslog and have several live analysis scripts hooked up to them to give us realtime info about things, and now we want to use one to analyze referer info but we cant log the whole thing with haproxy.
Is there a patch around or anything i could do to change this. I could see how this would be a performance impact but we are no where near stressing haproxy with our 10 mbits of traffic.

-Karl Received on 2009/06/05 20:09