Re: Public ip not showing using HAproxy

From: Benoit <max.maverick#maverick.eu.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 10:13:58 +0200

Hi,

Well, that's expected behavior, haproxy doesn't interpret protocol while proxying,
so you'll get the 503 as long as the httpchk hasn't found your service to be down.

if you want haproxy redispatch to work in this case, you need to set backend so it won't even
accept inbound connections when failed.

benoit