Re: haproxy include config

From: Holger Just <haproxy#meine-er.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:26:46 +0200

On 12.06.2009 23:08 Uhr, Joe Williams wrote:
> I looked through the docs but didn't see anything. Is it possible to
> include config files from the main config file? So you could do
> something similar to a vhosts.d directory in Apache or Nginx.

Hello Joe!

Unfortunately, this is not supported by HAProxy itself right now.

However, I wrote a small script which is run as part of my /etc/init.d/haproxy (start|reload|restart). This script compiles config fragments found in a fixed directory structure into a complete /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg file.

The script expects the following directory structure. If your are interested, I can provide it here.

/etc/haproxy

   defaults

      00-base
      10-errorfiles