Re: haproxy include config

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 03:36:46 +0200

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 06:43:56AM +0200, Timh Bergström wrote:
> 2009/6/15 Holger Just <haproxy#meine-er.de>:
> >
> > So, after checking with my chief about opensourcing our stuff I can
> > finally conclude: Yes we can! :)
> >
> > You can find the script at http://github.com/finnlabs/haproxy/tree/master
> >
> > --Holger
> >

> Nice, that looks interesting! I'll tell you if I ever put it into production.
> A big thanks to you and your employer and grats on the decision to OSS it. :-)

Hi guys,

a few days ago, in order to address a different need, I have implemented the ability to load multiple config files. The initial goal was to use a distinct file for the global section, but it revealed useful to load a config by chunks too.

Right now there are important limitations :

There is no "include" directive, all the files are specified with "-f file" on the command line.

The code is not yet in my tree, it's lying at Exosec right now. But I'll merge it soon as it's useful (at least for globals and/or defaults).