R: Delay problem

From: Carlo Granisso <c.granisso#dnshosting.it>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:44:13 +0200

Ok, it seems that problem was in:

	 contimeout
       clitimeout

I've reduced these parameters and now seems that all is working fine. I've read haproxy documentation but I can't completly understand the meaning of "Set the maximum inactivity time on the client side": this mean that after complete download of the page haproxy leave opened the connection until...:

  1. Client do some operations
  2. Timeout reached

Probably my problem was the second point: page was correctly loaded and haproxy wait for other activity.

Is it correct?

Thanks for your help.

Carlo