Multiple config files

From: Jeremy <s6a9d6u9s#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:58:13 -0500

Quick sanity check please ... There doesn't seem to be a way to include multiple config files, just one, right? Sort of like how Apache can include conf.d/*.conf etc.

If possible I'd like to set up a separate config file for each site (a frontend + multiple backends) to avoid ending up with a single monolithic config file if this set of servers grows to a large number of sites, but this doesn't seem to be an option currently, just wanted to double check.

I guess I could keep all the configs separate and just cat them all together again if I need to change one little thing. Received on 2009/08/06 23:58