take servers out of the pool

From: Matt <mattmoran76#gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 17:12:07 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently using a config below. I'd like to be able to drop a server out of the pool for maintenance, at the moment I am removing srv1 from the config file and restarting haproxy with the -sf (reload) option. Is there a better way I can tell haproxy to stop sending requests to a server without restarting the binary? Does haproxy watch the config file and act on certain changes?

Thanks,

Matt

defaults
        mode    http
        option  httplog
        option  dontlognull
        retries 3
        redispatch
        maxconn 2000
        contimeout      5000
        clitimeout      50000
        srvtimeout      50000

listen  rewrite 10.0.0.1:9898
        stats enable
        stats auth admin:admin
        balance roundrobin
        server srv1 10.0.0.2 check inter 5000 rise 2 fall 5
        server srv2 10.0.0.3 check inter 5000 rise 2 fall 5