Re: round robin

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:32:03 +0200

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 03:39:44PM +0200, Johan Duflost wrote:
> Hello Willy,
>
> Ok I can understand this issue but when session stickyness is enabled, all
> the objects should be retreived from the same server, isn't it?

yes you're right, they should.

> So it's probably not our problem.

Then check your server's downtime on the stats page. It's possible that one server sometimes goes down and does not receive requests. Also check the "Redis" column, which will indicate if a server sometimes does not respond to connection requests, causing them to be retries on the other server.

Willy Received on 2009/08/27 06:32