Re: haproxy + stunnel + patch not working

From: Willy Tarreau <w#1wt.eu>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 19:25:58 +0200

On Thu, Sep 03, 2009 at 12:58:26PM +0200, Xavier Fustero wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't get patch 'stunnel-4.22-xforwarded-for.diff' being executed
> successfully with stunnel-4.22 on my solaris box.
> To be honest, I am a bit loss how to apply this patch .

I also have had very painful experiences with solaris' patch utility. It says it supports unified diff but it does not. From my memories, it tried to apply all the chunks to the same file, or something like this. Better install the gnu patch utility from sunfreeware.com or patch your files from another machine and bring them to your solaris box.

Willy Received on 2009/09/05 19:25