GOOD DAY

From: Mohamed Abudo <abudo_0002#yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Nov 2009 03:18:21 -0800

You are invited to "GOOD DAY".

By your host Mohamed Abudo:

     Date: Saturday November 14, 2009

     Time:		11:00 am - 12:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
     Street:		I am Mr. Mohamed abudo from Burkina faso . I am contacting you in a business that will be of benefit to both of us. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ( $25.Million usd Dollars) into your bank account in your country. This money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without nobody coming for the claim of it. I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer MR.CHRISTIAN EICH the account owner an engineer who ran carmaker BMW's museum, his wife and two children and his wife's parents were also among the victims in a plane crash of alaska airlines flight numberAF4590 which crashed on you shall read more about the crash on visiting bellow web site. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm By indicating your interest my contact email address bellow mohamed_12abudo@hotmail.fr. I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested. B
est wishes to you and your family. TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY. YOURS FAITHFULLY MR. MOHAMED ABUDO .

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/abudo_0002?v=126&a1=0&iid=8hdisu3%40JK-h%40E8IAhbk%40F%40%400dVeAo8T&igid=nx%40nkpx%40A4rlaGoMmhKnpSt%40gwNs%40MzO1pCHIx%40%40

Copyright © 2009 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy: